He will take over his position in the first half of 2019, subject to regulatory approval. He succeeds David White who will take over as EMEA chief executive officer of Cover-More.
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned