Tracey Garrad, former HSBC Channel Islands and Isle of Man CEO, is replacing Keith Gibbs as Axa PPP healthcare CEO.
Garrad will take up the post in early January next year, as incumbent Keith Gibbs is retiring from the insurer’s healthcare arm. Her appointment remains subject to regulatory approval.
Prior to her role as HSBC’s Channel Islands and Isle of Man CEO, Garrad was CEO of bank First Direct.
Axa UK and Ireland CEO Claudio Gienal said: “I am delighted that Tracy is joining Axa UK and Ireland as our new Axa PPP healthcare CEO. She brings a wealth of experience in large, complex, customer and people centric businesses and this, along with her excellent leadership skills, will further strengthen our management team. I very much look forward to working with her in the next phase for our healthcare business particularly as health continues to be a key strategic focus for the group.
“I would also like to thank Keith for his excellent contribution over the years. He has grown a strong business with an impressive financial performance and customer service focus whilst also developing innovative products to better meet our customers’ needs, putting in place some core foundations for the future. I wish him all the best for the future.”
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- Hyperion hires CFO to replace Oliver Corbett