Neal, who will replace Inga Beale, was approved for the role by unanimous vote at a meeting of the Council of Lloyd’s. He will start the new job on 15 October.
Bruce Carnegie-Brown, Chairman of Lloyd
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter