It has been three years since Marsh acquired Jelf in order to target the SME mid-market. Since then, the company has seen investment of almost half a billion pounds and a doubling in size.
- Amazon put on 'beauty parade' to pitch as motor MGA
- Insurers slammed over auto-renewal 'loyalty tax' of £37m
- May pledges £400m to remove Grenfell-style cladding, but insurers not off the hook
- Video: HPE's Mark Tritton on the potential of IoT in the insurance sector
- Lemonade to ditch traditional insurance policies
- Swinton's Gilles Normand on why brokers can be a guiding digital hand
- Direct cyber market grew 32% last year