It has been three years since Marsh acquired Jelf in order to target the SME mid-market. Since then, the company has seen investment of almost half a billion pounds and a doubling in size.
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Insurers respond to flood claims from Lincolnshire
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation