Christian, pictured, replaces Maurice Tulloch, CEO of International Insurance at Aviva whose term as chair of the insurance industry organisation ended on the 31 December 2017.
Climate Wise is a grou
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'