The Steven Spielberg science fiction movie A.I. Artificial Intelligence told the tale of an android boy programmed with an ability to love. The film, inspired by a 1969 dystopian short story Supertoys
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'