The Steven Spielberg science fiction movie A.I. Artificial Intelligence told the tale of an android boy programmed with an ability to love. The film, inspired by a 1969 dystopian short story Supertoys
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business