The Chartered Insurance Institute has appointed Allianz’s head of claims operations Jeremy Trott as the chair of its claims faculty board.
Trott will replace outgoing chair David Bonehill, who steps
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance