The Chartered Insurance Institute has appointed Allianz’s head of claims operations Jeremy Trott as the chair of its claims faculty board.
Trott will replace outgoing chair David Bonehill, who steps
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in