The Chartered Insurance Institute has appointed Allianz’s head of claims operations Jeremy Trott as the chair of its claims faculty board.
Trott will replace outgoing chair David Bonehill, who steps
A fantastic effort from 4 of our Cambridge office team who participated in a skydive at the weekend for UK charity partner @RainbowTrustCC #Welldone to Elise Hackney, Caitlin Shevlin, Uzma Malik & Marwan Alnoor #kennedysCSR #makeadifference pic.twitter.com/rNq0QbLD0q— Kennedys (@KennedysLaw) June 26, 2019
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Blog: Will Brexit fundamentally change the dynamics of travel insurance?
- Tributes paid to former ABI man
- Financial services Brexit bill approaches £4bn as preparations slow