Aubert, pictured, said: “I am delighted that I can continue to lead the LMG for another year and would like to thank the board for their ongoing support and commitment.
“The curve ball of 2016 was Br
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role