Brendan McCafferty is not averse to a challenge. In the coming months, to mark his 50th birthday, he will walk a 250km pilgrimage from the south of France to Santiago de Compostela in Spain.
- Turning incumbents into insurtechs
- Sedgwick UK will finalise organisational structure by June
- Lemonade to ditch traditional insurance policies
- Week in Post: Picking up the pieces after Biba 2018
- FCA to publish report on dual pricing by autumn
- Brokers urged to contact FSCS over Alpha collapse
- Q&A: Alistair Hardie, Cega