Studies have shown that disengaged employees create more errors than engaged employees. Their absenteeism rates are higher and their productivity lower, as is their employer’s profitability.
- Debenhams confirms credit insurers have reduced cover
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- Analysis: Beauty fraud: No pain, no gain
- Beazley leads £2.5m funding round for SME digital insurer
- Insurtechs on Tempcover's radar as it spies acquisition targets
- BLM targets EC3 push with new London market and reinsurance heads
- Lack of women at senior level driving gender pay gap as CII renews call for change