An online presentation arranged by PWC explaining what might be the next steps for business was viewed by 12,500 people. By contrast, the average webcast normally only has around 900 people tuning in.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Saga appoints James Quin as CFO
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow