How did you get into sailing?
In my last year at school one of my friends suggested I might like sailing and so I tried it out. I suspect I would have given it up but for seeing the 1976 Olympics.
#News: The insurance industry is putting forward ideas to make it easier for the financial sector to invest in greener assets, unlocking billions of pounds worth of funds which could help mitigate the impact of #ClimateChange https://t.co/icxnybN0Lp pic.twitter.com/68IovgDTJq— ABI (@BritishInsurers) March 11, 2019
- Insurance Institute of Ireland pulls member magazine cover after industry reaction
- Insurtech saw ‘possible’ data breach earlier this year
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 1 - Meet the teams
- Aviva wins landmark appeal in fundamental dishonesty case
- Insurance fraud rises 27% finds Cifas
- Blog: Subsidence - urban myth or epidemic
- Delayed riot claims guide finally gets government green light