Adam Kornick will move to the Norwich-based insurer on 15 September to serve as global analytics director, reporting to UK and Ireland general insurance chief executive Maurice Tulloch.
In 10 years at
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Drivers in autonomous vehicles 'shouldn't be held liable'
- Axa UK shifts focus to commercial as it makes profit
- Ageas UK CEO Andy Watson issues caution on Brexit claims inflation impact
- Markerstudy Gibraltar business cost Qatar Re owner £37.9m
- Former Lloyd's chairman Sir David Rowland passes away