According to Companies House filings, Baker’s directorship was terminated on 1 April.
A Carole Nash spokesperson told Post: “After 21 years at Carole Nash, we have agreed with Nick Baker that he will
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- ABI backs ethnicity pay gap reporting proposals
- Qatar Re ‘not involved’ in Markerstudy's £185m Co-op deal
- Blog: Telematics data delivers claims validation yet insurers forego the facts
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Axa UK appoints COO from Hiscox
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m