O’Sullivan will replace Andrew Goodsell, who will retire from the business. He is currently also chairman of Old Mutual and ERS, previously spending 12 years at Zurich in roles including CEO of UK
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter