The British Insurance Brokers’ Association has appointed Julie Page, CEO of Aon Risk Solutions, as its deputy chair.
Page replaces Tim Ryan, executive chairman at Ryan Insurance. Her exi
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in