Swiss network Brokerslink has appointed Jacqueline Legrand as CEO, succeeding José Manuel Fonseca.
Legrand is chief operating officer and board member at MDS Group, the Portuguese Lloyd’s broker and Brokerslink partner. She has worked in Brokerslink for nine years, most recently as regional director for Europe.
Legrand said: “I am honoured to have this opportunity to lead Brokerslink and it has been a pleasure working closely with José Manuel during the past nine years to cement our position as a dynamic, full service global broking company.
“This is an exciting time for Brokerslink as we look to further enhance our global offering and build out our specialist industry expertise and access to the world’s insurance markets.”
Fonseca said: “Although I have decided to assume a non-executive role at Brokerslink, I am very much looking forward to remaining on the board of directors and being a part of shaping the future of Brokerslink.
“I am delighted that Jacqueline is taking over from me as CEO, she is an exceptional leader and I have no doubt that Brokerslink will continue to grow from strength to strength under her management.”
Prior to joining MDS, Legrand was managing director at Crystal & Company.
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?