Rob Townend has been appointed managing director of UK general insurance at Aviva, replacing Colm Holmes who will become president and CEO of Aviva Canada.
Townend will report to Aviva UK insurance
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote