Ian Donaldson will be appointed CEO of Carole Nash, subject to the usual regulatory approval, in addition to his leadership of Autonet. Newman, pictured, will step down at the end of March.
- My other life: Iain Hamilton, Crawford and Company, card maker
- McLarens makes two senior appointments
- Q&A: Nigel Edwards, EXL
- Blockchain pilots will be weighed on their merits
- Some insurtech investment doesn't make sense, conference hears
- Analysis: Employee benefits: Perking up at work
- Lloyd's to open Brussels hub in January 2019