Ian Donaldson will be appointed CEO of Carole Nash, subject to the usual regulatory approval, in addition to his leadership of Autonet. Newman, pictured, will step down at the end of March.
- Motor insurance premiums could reach 'new highs' as Brexit uncertainty drives first motor insurance rise in a year
- Insurance industry better equipped to deal with Storm Callum claims after 'significant effort' to implement resilient repairs
- Blog: The death of the chief digital officer
- Analysis: Subsidence surge
- Blog: Mark Wilson the surefire hit as Aviva CEO, who lost the trust
- Most downloaded content by insurers using Insurance Hound during August and September
- Less than a third of Lloyd’s brokers using PPL