Currently director of IT, Challand pictured, will take up the position in January 2018, having been a senior manager with Ageas for nine years.
Ageas CEO Francois-Xavier Boisseau said: “The claims
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch