Beale is the first female CEO of Lloyd’s and has held a number of senior positions at Canopius Group, Zurich, Converium and GE Insurance Solutions. She succeeds Thomas Carroll chairman John Moore as
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch