The corporation reported an aggregated market loss of £1bn for the financial year.
Its combined operating ratio was 104.5%, an improvement on the previous year’s 114%.
In a year that saw multiple
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Profit, not volume, will drive growth and respectability of MGA sector
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports