The corporation reported an aggregated market loss of £1bn for the financial year.
Its combined operating ratio was 104.5%, an improvement on the previous year’s 114%.
In a year that saw multiple
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- Insurers respond to flood claims from Lincolnshire
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m