On Tuesday, Lloyd’s assured EU27 policyholders it would continue to pay out on valid claims if the UK leaves the European Union without there being a transition or implementation period in place.
- Eateries warned they could face negligence claims following Pret allergy deaths
- Gallagher's second acquisition of the year is South Coast broker Portmore, with more to follow this year
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure
- Rising star: Max Jones, BHIB Insurance Brokers
- Cost of Hurricane Michael could hit $21bn including up to $10bn of insured losses
- Analysis: Subsidence surge
- Brokers shouldn’t fear job losses through AI