The sum is 1.66 times specialty-focused Chaucer’s tangible equity as of 30 June 2018. It includes a pre-signing dividend of $85 million (£65m) from Chaucer.
The deal is expected to close in the first
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT