The ratings agency expects underwriting results will continue to be pressured by the high cost of doing business, due to high acquisition and administration costs.
The trend of rising expense ratios
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Axa fraud head and IFB stalwart Richard Davies passes away
- Roundtable: Future-proofing claims for the digital age
- Roundtable: Tackling ghost broking before it spreads further
- Automated and Electric Vehicles Bill passes through parliament
- Price comparison disruptor prepares for several insurers to join its platform
- RSA: Driverless cars 'no longer space age fantasy'
- FCA prepares for no deal Brexit