Lloyd’s, together with the rest of the London Market, gave itself a sharp wake-up call when it came to Asia and the Far East with the publication of the London Matters 2017 report in May last year.
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards