The US insurance giant has agreed to pay $68 per share in cash for the Bermuda-based reinsurance and insurance provider.
AIG said it hopes the deal, the first under new CEO Brian Duperreault, will
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch