The US insurance giant has agreed to pay $68 per share in cash for the Bermuda-based reinsurance and insurance provider.
AIG said it hopes the deal, the first under new CEO Brian Duperreault, will
#CupcakeDay is finally here and we can’t wait to see all the fun!— Alzheimer's Society (@alzheimerssoc) June 13, 2019
We’ll be sharing some of our favourite pictures across the day, so remember to use #CupcakeDay and keep an eye on your notifications.
Have a completely delicious day, and thank you for rising against dementia 🧁 pic.twitter.com/BPfL9FLjuq
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Blog: MoJ fixed costs consultation is whack-a-mole for policymakers
- Analysis: Diversity and Inclusion: A marked shift in commitment
- Q&A: National Windscreen managing director Jan Teo
- Lawyers slam government for 'cutting corners' on whiplash portal