Lloyd’s diversity festival
Dive In, the first marketwide festival for diversity and inclusion in insurance, won deserved acclaim from the British Insurance Awards judges.
Acting as “clarion call” for
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Honcho secures investment from Maven