Indeed, seven out of 10 people surveyed believe insurers will not pass on savings to customers. That’s despite multiple public promises from more than 15 major insurers pledging to do just that.
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote