Dyson is currently the CFO at Ageas, a role he has held since 2012. Before joining Ageas, Dyson was with Aviva for seven years.
He will replace Mark Churchlow who is retiring after almost 30 years
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- ABI backs ethnicity pay gap reporting proposals
- Qatar Re ‘not involved’ in Markerstudy's £185m Co-op deal
- Blog: Telematics data delivers claims validation yet insurers forego the facts
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Axa UK appoints COO from Hiscox
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m