The announcement was made by Axa CEO Thomas Buberl at an event celebrating the 10th anniversary of the fund, which was attended by staff and the French Education Minister Jean-Michel Blanquer.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails