The announcement was made by Axa CEO Thomas Buberl at an event celebrating the 10th anniversary of the fund, which was attended by staff and the French Education Minister Jean-Michel Blanquer.
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Analysis: The future of pricing - Tightening the noose
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker