Jolt took to Twitter to say that Aviva’s Drive Dashcam was an ‘identical copy’ of Jolt’s dashcam app.
Jolt said that it had demonstrated its app to Aviva back in November 2015 but the insurer said
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated