ICS Risk Solutions (UK) applied to be dissolved on July 3. It was incorporated in August last year.
The firm is a UK entity connected with ICS Risk Solutions, an Isle of Man holding firm for Banks’s
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in