It was revealed this week the motor insurance market has recorded its best underwriting result in over 20 years. At the same time, car premiums finally came down.
Post broke several exclusives this
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter