The insurer currently operates two offices in Leeds, and it will close one and expand its presence in the other.
It said the firm aims to move individuals affected from one discipline to another,
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?