Kendrick, pictured, has been regional president of the European group since 2004.
He will remain in his role as senior vice president until the end of the year, when he will retire from the industry.
- Motor insurance premiums could reach 'new highs' as Brexit uncertainty drives first motor insurance rise in a year
- Insurance industry better equipped to deal with Storm Callum claims after 'significant effort' to implement resilient repairs
- Blog: The death of the chief digital officer
- Analysis: Subsidence surge
- Blog: Mark Wilson the surefire hit as Aviva CEO, who lost the trust
- Most downloaded content by insurers using Insurance Hound during August and September
- Less than a third of Lloyd’s brokers using PPL