Kendrick, pictured, has been regional president of the European group since 2004.
He will remain in his role as senior vice president until the end of the year, when he will retire from the industry.
- FSCS has paid out £104m to failed insurer Enterprise customers
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- ERS sees best first half profit performance in five years
- Northern Irish hub acquisition pushes GRP’s GWP over £700m
- Admiral delivers UK growth and builds on its European Brexit preparations
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- UK becomes EU capital of private equity-backed insurance M&A