The ex-Axa UK CEO will take on her new role in October of this year, taking over from Andy Briggs, CEO of Aviva UK, who will remain on the ABI board as senior independent director.
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote