Provided by Rant & Rave, the technology will capture customer sentiment expressed in text messages, emails and posts and share that information with call centres, team leaders and executives.
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Ardonagh posts loss of £44.5m for the first half of the year
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep childcare broker brand
- My Other Life: Kiera Tippett, Triathlete
- FSCS to compensate 14,000 Alpha policyholders as deal collapses
- Blog: Whaley Bridge throws spotlight on non-damage business interruption cover
- Blog: Business interruption and maximum indemnity period – how long should it be?
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close