The proposals include raising the personal injury small claims limit from £1000 to £2000, and to £5000 for road traffic accidents.
Insurers say the changes will cut fraud and will lower premiums for
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Ageas UK closes in on chief risk officer
- FCA gives wholesale broking market a clean bill of health
- Ageas UK says long goodbye to Ogden impact as CEO Watson hails ‘strong’ motor performance
- Markerstudy Gibraltar business cost Qatar Re owner £37.9m
- Fly BMI collapse highlights insurance gap
- Axa UK shifts focus to commercial as it makes profit