The cyber product will be distributed through brokers as an add-on product to home cover or as stand-alone cyber protection insurance. It comes after UK General last year said that it was planning to
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms