Nothing highlights how vital the insurance industry is like unwelcome events, and they don’t come much more unwelcome or high profile than the recent demise of Carillion.
The impact of a company
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims