The start-up peer to peer insurer, which attracted £15m in crowd funding via Ethereum, will aim to undercut traditional policies via its with its patented system of ‘social proofing’.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- FSCS lifts lid on response to collapsed insurers
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners
- Allianz's Stephanie Smith on cultural transformation in the industry