The CII outsourced hired Pro DPO, a subsidiary of law firm Wedlake Bell in the run up to GDPR.
James Castro-Edwards, CEO of Pro DPO, told Post that discussions with the CII began a few months ago.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT