The CII outsourced hired Pro DPO, a subsidiary of law firm Wedlake Bell in the run up to GDPR.
James Castro-Edwards, CEO of Pro DPO, told Post that discussions with the CII began a few months ago.
- My other life: Iain Hamilton, Crawford and Company, card maker
- Stuart Vann 'was not fired', says Esure CFO
- Marsh threatens to ‘squash’ insurtech Marshmallow over use of name
- Blog: Brexit could leave motor insurers without room for manoeuvre
- Ex-Insure the Box CEO's insurtech to launch in Q2 2018
- Esure boss Stuart Vann steps down with immediate effect
- McLarens makes two senior appointments