The CII outsourced hired Pro DPO, a subsidiary of law firm Wedlake Bell in the run up to GDPR.
James Castro-Edwards, CEO of Pro DPO, told Post that discussions with the CII began a few months ago.
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Rob Terry appears in court over Quindell indemnity claim
- Price comparison disruptor prepares for several insurers to join its platform
- Questgates’ investigation rejects hack allegation
- April UK withdraws from health insurance market
- Government delays whiplash reforms until 2020
- MPs outline ‘urgent’ reform needed in wake of Grenfell fire
- Blog: Learner drivers on motorways can help cut motor insurance premiums