Japanese giant MS & AD Holdings saw huge losses in Q2 as a result of nat cats such as hurricanes Harvey and Irma. Subsidiary Aioi Nissay Dowa restructured its EU operations in October in res
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair