The over-50s travel and insurance company said the redundancies in the Folkestone are “being managed sensitively”.
The company declined to say which areas of the business are affected.
“We are consu
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber