The over-50s travel and insurance company said the redundancies in the Folkestone are “being managed sensitively”.
The company declined to say which areas of the business are affected.
“We are consu
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Tributes paid to former APPG insurance deputy chair Baroness Turner
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- RSA's Gail Parker on using internal brand engagement to better serve customers
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation