Speaking in today’s Budget announcement, chancellor Philip Hammond said that regulation and red tape will be slashed to allow firms to test autonomous vehicles on public roads in the UK by 2021.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims