Speaking at the Insurance Fraud Forum 2017, Lior Koskas, managing director at Digilog UK said that now more than ever insurers need to review their fraud tackling processes.
“With a UK fraud bill of
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'