The performance mirrors Q3 2016, in which the group saw 26% GWP growth to September. Hastings recorded an additional 0.8% of the market share in Q3 2017, taking total share up to 7.2%.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Axa XL announces replacement for Paul Jardine
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor