The performance mirrors Q3 2016, in which the group saw 26% GWP growth to September. Hastings recorded an additional 0.8% of the market share in Q3 2017, taking total share up to 7.2%.
- Whiplash bill clears final hurdle before receiving Royal Assent
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Aviva takes majority stake in Neos
- Four insurance businesses among latest Women in Finance Charter signatories
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Rising star: Declan Shaw, Cowens
- Architect of Lloyd’s modernisation drive to step down