This month’s acquisition of Carole Nash and Mastercover by The Ardonagh Group signalled another step out of the UK broker market for Groupama, having lost Lark and Bollington in 2012 and 2013
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars