Next month Tulsi Naidu, CEO of Zurich UK, will have been in her role for a year – and it has been a very busy year.
The day after Naidu’s promotion was revealed, group CEO Mario Greco confirmed the
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Counterfeiting - how can insurers help in managing the risks?
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round